Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning on Intel GMA 4500

by thund3rw0lf

GMA4500MHDRECKONG
Great game, running nice and totally playable.

Game runs very good, lower graphics options and resolution in config file and it runs in 10-25 FPS.

First start game and goto OPTIONS

Under RESOLUTION set next:

RESOLUTION LOWEST POSSIBLE (for me 1280x600)
VERTICAL SYNC DISABLED

Under GRAPHICS set next:

SHADER COMPLEXITY SIMPLE
POST-PROCESSING DISABLED
TEXTURE QUALITY LOW
VEGETATION DISABLED
SHADOW QUALITY NONE
ANISOTROPY LOWEST

Now save and exit game

Download my configuration file Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning olio Config v1

Goto (My) Documents\My Games\Reckoning
Replace personal.ini and scalability.ini with new ones from my config.

Now you can play game.
If you want lower resolution, change it in personal.ini
under
Display Width=
Display Height=

Problem with lowering resolution is that game doesn't scale everything it just cuts off edges of picture, so I find 1024x768 to be the best in terms of optimization/losing picture.

Screenshots:
SCREENSHOT 1
SCREENSHOT 2
SCREENSHOT 3
SCREENSHOT 4

Enjoy!